Friday, June 23, 2006

yum!

You Are an Oatmeal Raisin Cookie

On the surface, you're a little plain - but you have many subtle dimensions to your personality.
Sometimes you're down to earth and crunchy. Other times, you're sweet and a little gooey.

You Are a Boston Creme Donut

You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.
But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.
You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.
You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.




Veggie Pizza

Upscale and trendy.
You're the most likely to go for a gourmet pizza.
You have impeccable taste in everything.
You truly enjoy the finer things in life.




You Are Pumpkin Pie

You're the perfect combo of uniqueness and quality
Those who like you are looking for something (someone!) special




You Are Tofu

Okay, so you aren't exactly meat. And that's fine with you. Even if people think you're a bit bland.
There's a good chance you're veg - and even if you aren't, you secretly think meat is gross.




You Are a Martini

There's no other way to say it: you're a total lush.
You hold your liquor well, and you hold a lot of it!


I was trying to keep it food related...but I couldn't resist this one...
Your Stripper Song Is

I'm a Slave 4 U by Britney Spears

"I'm a slave for you. I cannot hold it; I cannot control it.
I'm a slave for you. I won't deny it; I'm not trying to hide it."

You may seem shy, but you can let your wild side out when you want to!


Thanks, Megan! Whoa, those things are addicting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need to make some more recipes cause i'm hungry! i don't like it when chris is out of town because then you don't cook! make up something good!

dr

Jen said...

i did this on my blog as well. I was a fortune cookie and a powdered devils food donut.